Report NEP-DGE-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Gust & David LÃ³pez-Salido, 2009. "Portfolio inertia and the equity premium," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 984, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00432268_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brzoza-Brzezina, Michal & Makarski, Krzysztof, 2009. "Credit Crunch in a Small Open Economy," MPRA Paper 18595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00432267_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benk, SzilÃ¡rd & Gillman, Max & Kejak, Michal, 2009. "A Banking Explanation of the US Velocity of Money: 1919-2004," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/25, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Vasco CÃºrdia & Michael Woodford, 2009. "Credit Spreads and Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers, Columbia University, Department of Economics 0910-01, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Bodenstein & Christopher J. Erceg & Luca Guerrieri, 2009. "The effects of foreign shocks when interest rates are at zero," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 983, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Matthew Denes & Gauti B. Eggertsson, 2009. "A Bayesian approach to estimating tax and spending multipliers," Staff Reports 403, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Yoshiyasu Ono & Junichiro Ishida, 2009. "Nominal Wage Adjustment, Demand Shortage and Economic Policy," ISER Discussion Paper 0760, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Oshio, Takashi & Yasuoka, Masaya, 2009. "Sustainability of social security in a model of endogenous fertility," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 450, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Anastasios G. Karantounias with Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 2009. "Managing expectations and fiscal policy," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2009-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gonzalo FernÃ¡ndez-de-CÃ³rdoba & Javier J. PÃ©rez & JosÃ© L. Torres, 2009. "Public and private sector wages interactions in a general equilibrium model," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0924, Banco de Espaï¿½a.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00432258_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jaroslav Borovička & Lars Peter Hansen & Mark Hendricks & José A. Scheinkman, 2009. "Risk Price Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 15506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00430809_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mikhail Golosov & Guido Lorenzoni & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2009. "Decentralized Trading with Private Information," NBER Working Papers 15513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.