Report NEP-DGE-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jim Malley & Ulrich Woitek, 2009. "Productivity shocks and aggregate cycles in an estimated endogenous growth model," Working Papers, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow 2009_23, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Hiroaki Miyamoto & Yuya Takahashi, 2009. "Technological Progress, On-the-Job Search, and Unemployment," ISER Discussion Paper 0734, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Hiroshi Aiura & Yasuhiro Sato, 2009. "A model of urban demography," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-18, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Hammad Qureshi, 2009. "News Shocks and Learning-by-doing," Working Papers, Ohio State University, Department of Economics 09-06, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Katsuhiko Hori & Katsunori Yamada, 2009. "Education, Innovation, and Long-Run Growth," ISER Discussion Paper 0731, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Mar 2009.
- Bulent Guler & Fatih Guvenen & Giovanni L. Violante, 2009. "Joint-search theory: new opportunities and new frictions," Staff Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 426, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Federico Ravenna & Carl E. Walsh, 2009. "The welfare consequences of monetary policy," Working Paper Series 2009-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Kilponen , Juha & Vanhala, Juuso, 2009. "Productivity and job flows: Heterogeneity of new hires and continuing jobs in the business cycle," Research Discussion Papers 15/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Ljungwall, Christer & Gao, Xu, 2009. "Sources Of Business Cycle Fluctuations: Comparing China And India," Working Paper Series, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics 2009-7, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Martin M. Andreasen, 2009. "Stochastic Volatility and DSGE Models," CREATES Research Papers 2009-29, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu, 2009. "A quantitative analysis of the evolution of the U.S. wage distribution, 1970-2000," Staff Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 427, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ivan Vidangos, 2009. "Household welfare, precautionary saving, and social insurance under multiple sources of risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2009-14, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Espen Henriksen & Finn E. Kydland & Roman Sustek, 2009. "Globally Correlated Nominal Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 15123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Hintermaier & Winfried Koeniger, 2009. "Debt Portfolios," Working Papers 646, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Kilponen, Juha, 2009. "Euler consumption equation with non-separable preferences over consumption and leisure and collateral constraints," Research Discussion Papers 9/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Xavier Freixas & Antoine Martin & David Skeie, 2009. "Bank liquidity, interbank markets, and monetary policy," Staff Reports 371, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.