Report NEP-DGE-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrique G. Mendoza, 2008. "Sudden stops, financial crises and leverage: a Fisherian deflation of Tobin's Q," International Finance Discussion Papers 960, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Simone Valente, 2009. "Accumulation Regimes in Dynastic Economies with Resource Dependence and Habit Formation," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/101, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Zheng Liu & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2009. "Sources of the Great Moderation: shocks, friction, or monetary policy?," Working Paper Series 2009-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Willem Van Zandweghe, 2009. "On-the-job search, sticky prices, and persistence," Research Working Paper RWP 09-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Almira Buzaushina & Michael Brei, 2009. "Matching International Financial Shocks in Emerging Markets," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse2_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Zhang, Yan, 2009. "Tariff and Equilibrium Indeterminacy," MPRA Paper 13099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:fip:fedgfe:2009-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan A. Rojas, 2009. "Social Security reform with imperfect substitution between less and more experienced workers," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0832, Banco de Espa�a.
- S. Giannoni & F. Cerina, 2008. "Pollution Adverse Tourists and Growth," Working Paper CRENoS 200822, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Aidt, T.S. & Dutta, J., 2008. "A Theory of the Corrupt Keynesian," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0861, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.