Report NEP-DGE-2008-11-18This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Jagjit S. Chadha & Qi Sun, 2008. "Productivity, Preferences and UIP deviations in an Open Economy Business Cycle Model," CDMA Working Paper Series, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis 200808, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-56 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adam, Christopher S. & Buffie, Edward & O'Connell, Stephen & Pattillo, Catherine, 2008. "Monetary Policy Rules for Managing Aid Surges in Africa," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) RP2008/77, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nikolay Arefiev, 2008. "The Inconsistency Puzzle Resolved: an Omitted Variable," EERI Research Paper Series, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels EERI_RP_2008_15, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Marzo, Massimiliano & Romagnoli, Silvia & Zagaglia, Paolo, 2008. "A continuous-time model of the term structure of interest rates with fiscal-monetary policy interactions," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 25/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Ahmed S. Rahman & Alan M. Taylor, 2008. "Luddites and the Demographic Transition," NBER Working Papers 14484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tavani, Daniele, 2008. "Optimal Induced Innovation and Growth with Congestion of a Limited Natural Resource," MPRA Paper 11525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2008. "R&D Spillovers in an Endogenous Growth Model with Physical Capital, Human Capital and Varieties," FEUNL Working Paper Series, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia wp532, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.