Report NEP-DGE-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mauro Bambi & Aurélien Saïdi, 2008. "Increasing Returns to Scale and Welfare: Ranking the Multiple Deterministic Equilibria," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/99, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Jahn, Elke J. & Wagner, Thomas, 2008. "Do Targeted Hiring Subsidies and Profiling Techniques Reduce Unemployment?," IZA Discussion Papers 3768, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Pierre Yared, 2008. "Future Rent-Seeking and Current Public Savings," NBER Working Papers 14417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Knell, Markus, 2008. "The Optimal Mix Between Funded and Unfunded Pensions System When People Care About Relative Consumption," Working Papers 146, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Audrey Desbonnet & Sumudu Kankanamge, 2008. "Public debt and aggregate risk," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00175877, HAL.
- Mauro Bambi, 2008. "Unifying time-to-build theory," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/98, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Benjamin Lester & Andrew Postlewaite & Randall Wright, 2008. "Information, Liquidity and Asset Prices," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-039, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Hugo Gerard & Kristoffer Nimark, 2008. "Combining multivariate density forecasts using predictive criteria," Economics Working Papers 1117, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2008.
- Hans Fehr & Christian Habermann, 2008. "Private Retirement Savings in Germany: The Structure of Tax Incentives and Annuitization," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 133, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jose Emilio Boscá & Rafael Domenech & Javier Ferri, 2008. "Tax Reforms and Labour-market Performance: An Evaluation for Spain using REMS," Working Papers 0804, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Stefano Bosi & Thomas Seegmuller, 2008. "On the Role of Progressive Taxation in a Ramsey Model with Heterogeneous Households," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00331299, HAL.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2008. "Are Structural VARs with Long-Run Restrictions Useful in Developing Business Cycle Theory?," NBER Working Papers 14430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Bosi & Thomas Seegmuller, 2008. "On the Role of Progressive Taxation in a Ramsey Model with Heterogeneous Households," Post-Print halshs-00331299, HAL.
- Audrey Desbonnet & Sumudu Kankanamge, 2008. "Public debt and aggregate risk," Post-Print halshs-00175877, HAL.
- Martin F. Quaas & Sjak Smulders, 2008. "Pollution and the Efficiency of Urban Growth," Working Papers 2008.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Enrique G. Mendoza, 2008. "Sudden Stops, Financial Crises and Leverage: A Fisherian Deflation of Tobin's Q," NBER Working Papers 14444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.