Report NEP-DGE-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adjemian, Stéphane & Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Smets, Frank, 2008. "A quantitative perspective on optimal monetary policy cooperation between the US and the euro area," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0884, European Central Bank.
- Kevin X.D. Huang & Zheng Liu & Tao Zha, 2008. "Learning, Adaptive Expectations, and Technology Shocks," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics 0807, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Paolo Pellizzari, 2008. "The Toll of Subrational Trading in an Agent Based Economy," Research Paper Series, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney 217, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael B. Devereux & Shouyong Shi, 2008. "Vehicle Currency," Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics tecipa-315, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.