Report NEP-DGE-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wendner, Ronald, 2008. "Finite Horizon, Externalities, and Growth," MPRA Paper 8248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- GRIMAUD AndrÃ© & LAFFORGUE Gilles, 2008. "Second Best Analysis in a General Equilibrium Climate Change Model," LERNA Working Papers 08.11.255, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00270503_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aleksander Berentsen & Carlo Strub, 2008. "Central Bank Design with Heterogeneous Agents," IEW - Working Papers 365, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hajime Tomura, 2008. "A Model of Housing Boom and Bust in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 08-9, Bank of Canada.
- Guangling (Dave) Liu & Rangan Gupta & Eric Schaling, 2008. "A New-Keynesian DSGE Model for Forecasting the South African Economy," Working Papers 200805, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Romain Restout, 2008. "Monopolistic Competition and the Dependent Economy Model," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-9, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Mirko Abbritti & Andrea Boitani & Mirella Damiani, 2008. "Labour market imperfections, "divine coincidence" and the volatility of employment and inflation," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0078, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00270900_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Razzak, Weshah, 2008. "On The dynamic of search, matching and productivity in New Zealand and Australia," MPRA Paper 8262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jasmina Arifovic & Alexander Karaivanov, 2007. "Learning by Doing vs. Learning from Others in a Principal-Agent Model," Discussion Papers dp07-24, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Wessel Marquering & Marno Verbeek, 1998. "An Empirical Analysis of Intertemporal Asset Pricing Models with Transaction Costs and Habit Persistence," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces9824, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Robert W. Dimand & Barbara J. Spencer, 2008. "Trevor Swan And The Neoclassical Growth Model," NBER Working Papers 13950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.