Report NEP-DGE-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Garcia & Jorge Restrepo & Evan Tanner, 2007. "Designing fiscal rules for commodity exporters," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv199, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- de Blas, Beatriz, 2008. "International Transmission of Shocks under Financial Frictions: Some Implications for International Business Cycle Comovement," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2008/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Karavaev, Andrei, 2008. "A Theory of Continuum Economies with Idiosyncratic Shocks and Random Matchings," MPRA Paper 7445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00260868 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Xavier Pautrel, 2007. "Pollution, Health and Life Expectancy: How Environmental Policy Can Promote Growth," Working Papers 2007.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.