Report NEP-DGE-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- INABA Masaru, 2007. "Business Cycle Accounting for the Japanese Economy Using the Parameterized Expectations Algorithm," Discussion papers 07061, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Federico Etro & Andrea Colciago, 2007. "Endogenous Market Structure and the Business Cycle," Working Papers 126, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro & NUTAHARA Kengo, 2007. "Collateralized capital and News-driven cycles," Discussion papers 07062, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Darracq Pariès, Matthieu, 2007. "International frictions and optimal monetary policy cooperation: analytical solutions," Working Paper Series 0834, European Central Bank.
- Christopher J. Erceg & Christopher Gust & David López-Salido, 2007. "The transmission of domestic shocks in the open economy," International Finance Discussion Papers 906, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hongfei Sun & Xiuhua Huangfu, 2007. "Private Money and Bank Runs," Working Papers 1145, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benjamin Eden, 2007. "The Friedman Rule in an Overlapping Generations Model: Social Security in Reverse," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0717, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Hongfei Sun, 2007. "Banking, Inside Money and Outside Money," Working Papers 1146, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Adam & Stephen O’Connell & Edward Buffie, 2007. "Monetary Policy Rules For Manging Aid Surges In Africa," WEF Working Papers 0016, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Hördahl, Peter & Tristani, Oreste & Vestin, David, 2007. "The yield curve and macroeconomic dynamics," Working Paper Series 0832, European Central Bank.
- Antonia Diaz & Fernando Perera-Tallo, 2007. "Credit and inflation under borrower’s lack of commitment," Economics Working Papers we077946, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Justin van de Ven & Martin Weale, 2007. "Annuities and Aggregate Mortality Uncertainty," WEF Working Papers 0027, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.