Report NEP-DGE-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin Malin & Dirk Krueger & Felix Kubler, 2007. "Computing Stochastic Dynamic Economic Models with a Large Number of State Variables: A Description and Application of a Smolyak-Collocation Method," NBER Technical Working Papers 0345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alok Kumar & Herbert J. Schuetze, 2007. "Self-Employment and Labor Market Policies," Department Discussion Papers 0704, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2007-21-fc is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephen Cameron & Shubham Chaudhuri & John McLaren, 2007. "Trade Shocks and Labor Adjustment: Theory," NBER Working Papers 13463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00175877 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Trabandt, Mathias, 2007. "Sticky Information vs. Sticky Prices: A Horse Race in a DSGE Framework," Working Paper Series 209, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Aihua Zhang, 2007. "A closed-form solution to the continuous-time consumption model with endogenous labor income," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0710, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Fabrizio Perri & Jonathan Heathcote, 2007. "The International Diversification Puzzle Is Not as Bad as You Think," Working Papers 2007-3, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics, revised 08 Oct 2007.
- Noritaka Kudoh & Masaru Sasaki, 2007. "Precautionary Demand for Labor in Search Equilibrium," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-34, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- D'ALBIS Hippolyte & AUGERAUD-VERON Emmannuelle, 2007. "Competitive Growth in a Life-cycle Model: Existence and Dynamics," LERNA Working Papers 07.19.240, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Jesus Marin Solano & Jorge Navas Rodenes, 2007. "Non-constant discounting in finite horizon: The free terminal time case," Working Papers in Economics 183, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2009. "Unmeasured investment and the puzzling U.S. boom in the 1990s (technical appendix)," Staff Report 395, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Noritaka Kudoh & Masaru Sasaki, 2007. "Employment and Hours of Work," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-35, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Rajnish Mehra & Facundo Piguillem & Edward C. Prescott, 2007. "Intermediated quantities and returns," Working Papers 655, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ricardo Lagos & Guillaume Rocheteau & Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2007. "Crashes and recoveries in illiquid markets," Working Paper 0708, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Guido Menzio, 2007. "A Search Theory of Rigid Prices," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-031, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Ceyhun Bora Durdu & Marco Terrones, 2007. "Precautionary Demand for Foreign Assets in Sudden Stop Economies: An Assessment of the New Merchantilism," IMF Working Papers 07/146, International Monetary Fund.