Report NEP-DGE-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julio Davila & Jay H. Hong & Per Krusell & José-Victor Rios Rull, 2005. "Constrained efficiency in the neoclassical growth model with uninsurable idiosyncratic shocks," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) b05066, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Christoph Thoenissen, 2005. "Money and Monetary Policy in Stochastic General Equilibrium Models," CDMA Working Paper Series, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis 200511, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 15 Feb 2007.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2005. "Household Debt and Income Inequality, 1963-2003," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 629, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 18 Oct 2007.
- Falilou Fall, 2005. "Endogenous persistent inequality," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) v05059, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Engström, Per & Holmlund, Bertil, 2005. "Worker Absenteeism in Search Equilibrium," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2005:22, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2005. "The Information Technology Revolution and the Puzzling Trends in Tobin’s average q," Development and Comp Systems, EconWPA 0511003, EconWPA.
- P R Agénor, 2005. "Schooling and Public Capital in a Model of Endogenous Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester 61, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.