Report NEP-DGE-2002-03-14This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Arijit Mukherji, 2002. "Can We Really Observe Hyperbolic Discounting?," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 391749000000000478, www.najecon.org.
- Aubhik Khan & Robert G. King & Alexander L. Wolman, 2001. "The pitfalls of discretionary monetary policy," Working Papers 01-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:2002-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2002-003a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wenli Li & Pierre-Daniel Sarte, 2002. "Growth effects of progressive taxes," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-3, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore