Report NEP-DGE-2000-12-19This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muhammet Fatih Guvenen, 2000. "Mismeasurement of the Elasticity of Intertemporal Substitution:The Role of Limited Stock Market Participation," GSIA Working Papers 2000-E49, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Philippe Aghion & Philippe Bacchetta & Abhijit Banerjee, 2000. "Capital Markets and the Instability of Open Economies," Working Papers 99.01 update, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Omar Licandro & Luis A. Puch & J. Ramón Ruiz-Tamarit, . "Optimal Growth under Endogenous Depreciation, Capital Utilization and Maintenance Costs," Working Papers 2000-23, FEDEA.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 2000. "Agent-Based Computational Economics: A Brief Guide to the Literature," Computational Economics 0004001, EconWPA.
- Richard Dennis, 2000. "Solving for optimal simple rules in rational expectations models," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 2000-14, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Muhammet Fatih Guvenen, 2000. "Does Stockholding Provide Perfect Risk Sharing?," GSIA Working Papers 2000-E48, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Tarun Sabarwal, 2000. "Bankruptcy in general equilibrium," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé & Björn Schmalfuss, . "Random Fixed Points in a Stochastic Solow Growth Model," IEW - Working Papers 065, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.