Report NEP-DEV-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dean Spears, 2012. "How much international variation in child height can sanitation explain?," Working Papers 1436, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Headey, Derek D. & Dereje, Mekdim & Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob & Josephson, Anna & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum, 2013. "Land constraints and agricultural intensification in Ethiopia: A village-level analysis of high-potential areas:," IFPRI discussion papers 1290, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jonathan Colmer, 2013. "Climate Variability, Child Labour and Schooling: Evidence on the Intensive and Extensive Margin," Working Papers 2013.81, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Asha Abdel Rahim & Dany Jaimovich & Aleksi Ylönen, 2013. "Forced displacement and behavioral change: An empirical study of returnee households in the Nuba Mountains," HiCN Working Papers 157, Households in Conflict Network.
- Tom Vogl, 2013. "Differential Fertility, Human Capital, and Development," Working Papers 1452, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Van Campenhout, Bjorn & Pauw, Karl & Minot, Nicholas, 2013. "The impact of food prices shocks in Uganda: First-order versus long-run effects:," IFPRI discussion papers 1284, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Louise Fox & Cleary Haines & Jorge Huerta Munoz & Alun H. Thomas, 2013. "Africa's Got Work to Do," IMF Working Papers 13/201, International Monetary Fund.
- van den Bold, Mara & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Gillespie, Stuart, 2013. "Womenâ€™s empowerment and nutrition: An evidence review:," IFPRI discussion papers 1294, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Deininger, Klaus & Liu, Yanyan, 2013. "Welfare and poverty impacts of Indiaâ€™s national rural employment guarantee scheme: Evidence from Andhra Pradesh:," IFPRI discussion papers 1289, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Olofsgård, Anders & Perrotta, Maria & Frot, Emmanuel, 2013. "Aid E ectiveness in Times of Political Change: Lessons from the Post-Communist Transition," SITE Working Paper Series 25, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, Stockholm School of Economics.
- J. L. Figueroa, 2013. "Distributional effects of OPORTUNIDADES on early child development," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/840, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.