Report NEP-DEV-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elbers, Chris & Gunning, Jan Willem, 2013. "Evaluation of development programs : randomized controlled trials or regressions ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6587, The World Bank.
- Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2013. "Are the EU trade preferences really effective? A Generalized Propensity Score evaluation of the Southern Mediterranean Countries' case in agriculture and fishery," Working Papers, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS 2/13, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Aparna Mathur & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2013. "Empowering women through employment, earnings and wealth in India," Working Papers 38694, American Enterprise Institute.
- Hansen, Marc, 2013. "Aid's Incomplete Trial: reconsidering the aid-growth paradigm in the macro aid effectiveness literature," IEE Working Papers 200, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:148 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Randall Blair & Kenneth Fortson & Joanne Lee & Anu Rangarajan, 2013. "Should Foreign Aid Fund Agricultural Training? Evidence from Armenia," Mathematica Policy Research Reports, Mathematica Policy Research 7879, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Sofia Karina TrommlerovÃ¡ & Stephan Klasen & Ortrud Lessmann, 2013. "Determinants of Empowerment in a Capability Based Poverty Approach: Evidence from The Gambia," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 147, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Ariel BenYishay & A. Mushfiq Mobarak, 2013. "Communicating with Farmers through Social Networks," Working Papers, Economic Growth Center, Yale University 1030, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Thelen, VÃ©ronique, 2013. "The Geo-Politics of Foreign Aid and Transnational Terrorism," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ã‰conomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 792, Institut d'Ã‰conomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ghani, Ejaz & O'Connell, Stephen D. & Sharma, Gunjan, 2013. "Friend or foe or family ? a tale of formal and informal plants in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6588, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013042 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sapkota, Jeet Bahadur & Shiratori, Sakiko, 2013. "Achieving the Millennium Development Goals:Lessons for Post-2015 New Development Strategies," Working Papers, JICA Research Institute 62, JICA Research Institute.
- Li, Jun, 2013. "Foreign aid, urbanization and green cities," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shimada, Go, 2013. "The Economic Implications Of Comprehensive Approach To Learning On Industrial Development (Policy And Managerial Capability Learning):," Working Papers, JICA Research Institute 1001, JICA Research Institute.
- Hosono, Akio, 2013. "Industrial Strategy And Economic Transformation:," Working Papers, JICA Research Institute 1002, JICA Research Institute.
- David McKenzie & Emily Beam & Dean Yang, 2013. "Unilateral Facilitation Does Not Raise International Labor Migration from the Philippines," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1319, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.