Report NEP-DEV-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tsun Se Cheong & Yanrui Wu, 2012. "Intra-Provincial Inequality in China: An Analysis of County-Level Data," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-17, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Tsun Se Cheong & Yanrui Wu, 2012. "Regional Disparity, Transitional Dynamics and Convergence in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-23, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Tsun Se Cheong, 2012. "The Patterns of Regional Inequality in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Paul Frijters & Luo Chuliang & Xin Meng, 2012. "Child Education and the Family Income Gradient in China," Discussion Papers Series 470, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa, 2012. "Does Non-farm Sector Employment reduce Rural Poverty and Vulnerability? Evidence from Vietnam and India," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-25, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Nov 2012.
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2012. "Business Training and Female Enterprise Start-Up, Growth, and Dynamics: Experimental Evidence from Sri Lanka," IZA Discussion Papers 6896, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2012. "What Are We Learning from Business Training and Entrepreneurship Evaluations around the Developing World?," IZA Discussion Papers 6895, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bjorvatn, Kjetil & Søreide, Tina, 2012. "Corruption and competition for resources," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 18/2012, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Christopher Garroway & Juan Ramón de Laiglesia, 2012. "On the Relevance of Relative Poverty for Developing Countries," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 314, OECD Publishing.
- Sudha Narayanan, 2012. "Notional contracts: The Moral economy of contract farming arrangements in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2012-020, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Guimbert, Stephane & Oostendorp, Remco, 2012. "Weathering the storm : responses by Cambodian firms to the global financial crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6220, The World Bank.
- Fardoust, Shahrokh & Lin, Justin Yifu & Luo, Xubei, 2012. "Demystifying China's fiscal stimulus," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6221, The World Bank.
- Nora Lustig & Luis F. Lopez-Calva & Eduardo Ortiz-Juarez, 2012. "Declining Inequality in Latin America in the 2000s: The Cases of Argentina, Brazil, and Mexico," Working Papers, Tulane University, Department of Economics 1218, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Ilan Noy & Oscar Becerra & Eduardo A. Cavallo, 2012. "Foreign Aid in the Aftermath of Large Natural Disasters," Research Department Publications 4792, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Matias Busso & Maria Victoria Fazio & Santiago Levy Algazi, 2012. "(In)Formal and (Un)Productive: The Productivity Costs of Excessive Informality in Mexico," Research Department Publications 4789, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Costas Meghir & Renata Narita & Jean-Marc Robin, 2012. "Wages and informality in developing countries," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W12/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ã‰lisÃ© Wendlassida Miningou & ValÃ©rie Vierstraete, 2012. "Households' living situation and the efficient provision of primary education in Burkina Faso," Cahiers de recherche, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration Ã l'Universite de Sherbrooke 12-12, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration Ã l'Universite de Sherbrooke.