Report NEP-DEV-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Li Zhao, 2011. "Capital formation in new cooperatives in China: policy and practice," Euricse Working Papers 1115, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Clark, Alexandra & Gow, Hamish R., 2011. "Public and Private Institutional Responses to Advocacy Attacks: The Case of the Global Cocoa Industry and Child Labour Abuse," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 104726, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gärtner, Manfred, 2011. "Labour market integration and its effect on child labour," Economics Working Paper Series 1123, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Cipollina, Maria & Giovannetti, Giorgia & Pietrovito, Filomena & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2011. "FDI and growth: what cross-country industry data say," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp11060, University of Molise, Dept. SEGeS.
- Baddeley, M., 2011. "Civil War and Human Development: Impacts of Finance and Financial Infrastructure," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1127, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Asma Hyder & Jere R. Behrman, 2011. "Schooling is Associated Not Only with Long-Run Wages, But Also with Wage Risks and Disability Risks: The Pakistani Experience," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-013, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Amiti, Mary & Cameron, Lisa, 2011. "Trade Liberalization and the Wage Skill Premium: Evidence from Indonesia," CEPR Discussion Papers 8382, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.