Report NEP-DEV-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Le Dang Trung, 2008. "Two-name Land Use Certificates and Gender Inequality: An Empirical Investigation for Vietnam," Working Papers, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam 19, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Anh Ngoc Nguyen & Nguyen Thang & Le Dang Trung & Ngoc Quang Pham & Chuc Dinh Nguyen & Nhat Duc Nguyen, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment in Vietnam: Is There Any Evidence Of Technological Spillover Effects," Working Papers, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam 18, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Alessandra Venturini & Riccardo Faini, 2008. "Development and Migration: Lessons from Southern Europe," CHILD Working Papers, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY wp10_08, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Song, Lina & Appleton, Simon, 2008. "Social Protection and Migration in China: What Can Protect Migrants from Economic Uncertainty?," IZA Discussion Papers 3594, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jonathan Eaton & Marcela Eslava & Maurice Kugler & James Tybout, 2008. "Export Dynamics in Colombia: Transactions Level Evidence," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA, BANCO DE LA REPÃBLICA 004748, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Luis Hernando Gutiérrez, 2008. "Use of informal mobile telephony in low income households in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO 004749, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2008. "Estimates of the Steady State Growth Rates for Selected Asian Countries with an Extended Solow Model," MPRA Paper 9724, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2008.
- Tebaldi, Edinaldo & Elmslie, Bruce, 2008. "Institutions, Innovation and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 9683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valero-Gil, Jorge, 2008. "Remittances and the household’s expenditures on health," MPRA Paper 9572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, Kym, 2008. "Distorted Agricultural Incentives and Economic Development: Asia’s Experience," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6914, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ana M. Fernandes & Ariel Pakes, 2008. "Factor Utilization in Indian Manufacturing: A Look at the World Bank Investment Climate Surveys Data," NBER Working Papers 14178, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri, 2008. "Immigration and National Wages: Clarifying the Theory and the Empirics," NBER Working Papers 14188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lori A. Beaman & Raghabendra Chattopadhyay & Esther Duflo & Rohini Pande & Petia Topalova, 2008. "Powerful Women: Does Exposure Reduce Bias?," NBER Working Papers 14198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.