Report NEP-DEV-2005-10-15This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Durlauf,S.N. & Fafchamps,M., 2004. "Social capital," Working papers 12, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Durlauf,S.N. & Johnson,P.A. & Temple,J.R.W., 2004. "Growth econometrics," Working papers 18, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Durlauf,S.N. & Kourtellos,A. & Tan,C.M., 2005. "Empirics of growth and development," Working papers 16, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Cohen-Cole,E.B. & Durlauf,S.N. & Rondina,G., 2005. "Nonlinearities in growth : from evidence to policy," Working papers 9, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Holger Strulik, 2005. "Geography, Health, and Demo-Economic Development," Discussion Papers 05-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Holger Strulik, 2005. "Social Composition, Social Conflict, and Economic Development," Discussion Papers 05-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Mikkel Barslund & John Rand & Finn Tarp & Jacinto Chiconela, 2005. "Understanding Victimization: The Case of Mozambique," Discussion Papers 05-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:635 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Halvor Mehlum & Karl Ove Moene & Ragnar Torvik, 2005. "Cursed by resources or institutions?," Working Paper Series 5705, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Thuc Duc Le & Thi Thanh Ha Nguyen & Thu Hang Nguyen & Thi Hanh Tran, 2004. "Mobilising Investment for Development: Role of ODA the 1993-2003 Experience in Vietnam," OECD Working Papers on International Investment 2004/6, OECD Publishing.
- Hiroko Uchimura, 2005. "Impact of Changes in Social Institutions on Income Inequality in China," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 243, OECD Publishing.
- Jens Andersson & Federico Bonaglia & Kiichiro Fukasaku & Caroline Lesser, 2005. "Trade and Structural Adjustment Policies in Selected Developing Countries," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 245, OECD Publishing.
- Yasuyuki Sawada & Jonna P. Estudillo, 2005. "The MDGs and Exit Time: The Case of the Philippines ," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-356, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jeong-Joon Lee & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2005. "Precautionary Saving under LiquidityConstraints: Evidence from Rural Pakistan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-377, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Enriqueta Camps, 2005. "The gender bias and children's work: Spain, Latin America and Developing countries in a long run comparative perspective," Economics Working Papers 892, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2014.