Report NEP-DEV-2005-05-14This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:000138:000684 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nabil Annabi & Fatou Cissé & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwé, 2005. "Trade Liberalisation, Growth and Poverty in Senegal: a Dynamic Microsimulation CGE Model Analysis," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0512, CIRPEE.
- Caesar B. Cororaton & John Cockburn, 2005. "Trade Reform and Poverty in the Philippines: a Computable General Equilibrium Microsimulation Analysis," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0513, CIRPEE.
- Arslan Razmi, 2005. "The Contractionary Short-Run Effects of Nominal Devaluation in Developing Countries: Some Neglected Nuances," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics 2005-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2006.
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:138 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:140 is not listed on IDEAS anymore