Report NEP-DEV-2004-08-09This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joy Mazumdar & Myriam Quispe-Agnoli, 2004. "Can capital-skill complementarity explain the rising skill premium in developing countries? evidence from Peru," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2004-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Krishna B. Kumar & John G. Matsusaka, 2004. "Village versus Market Social Capital: An Approach to Development," Development and Comp Systems, EconWPA 0408003, EconWPA.
- Grimalda, Gianluca & Vivarelli, Marco, 2004. "One or Many Kuznets Curves? Short and Long Run Effects of the Impact of Skill-Biased Technological Change on Income Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 1223, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xiaolan Fu & V.N.Balasubramanyam, 2004. "Exports, FDI, Growth Of Small Rural Enterprises And Employment In China," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers, ESRC Centre for Business Research wp286, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Item repec:fip:fedfap:2004-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore