Report NEP-DEV-2003-10-12This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adeya, Nyaki, 2003. "Sources of Training in African Clusters and Awareness of ICTs: A Study of Kenya and Ghana," Discussion Papers 6, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:273 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hélène Baudchon & Olivier Brossard, 2003. "Definitions and Measures of ICT Impact on Growth: What is Really at Stake?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2003-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Yuan, DING & Hervé, STOLOWY & Michel, TENENHAUS, 2003. "R&D Productivty: an International Study," Les Cahiers de Recherche 781, HEC Paris.
- Hélène Baudchon, 2002. "The Aftermath of the "New Economy" Bust : a Case Study of Five OECD Countries," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2002-08, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Gehl Sampath, Padmashree, 2003. "Designing National Regimes that Promote Public Health Objectives," Discussion Papers 8, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Wing Thye Woo, 2003. "The Travails of Current Macroeconomic and Exchange Rate Management in China: The Complications of Switching to a New Growth Engine," Development and Comp Systems 0310001, EconWPA.
- M. J. Gagen, 2003. "Japanese Public Support For Official Development Assistance," Econometrics 0310002, EconWPA.
- David Felix, 2003. "The Past as Future? The Contribution of Financial Globalization to the Current Crisis of Neo-Liberalism as a Development Strategy," Development and Comp Systems 0310002, EconWPA.
- Vaitsos, Constantine V., 2003. "Growth Theories Revisited: Enduring Questions with Changing Answers," Discussion Papers 9, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Farhad Noorbakhsh, . "Human Development and Regional Disparities in India," Working Papers 2003_12, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.