Report NEP-DEV-2003-04-27This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2003. "Geography and Export Performance: External Market Access and Internal Supply Capacity," NBER Working Papers 9637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kilin F.S., 2003. "Analysis of convergence process of East German economy on the base of a two-region growth model," GE, Growth, Math methods, EconWPA 0304002, EconWPA.
- João Ejarque & Ana Balcão Reis, 2003. "The Poverty of Linear Nations: Lessons from Taking an AK Model to the Data," Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 03-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Steven N. Durlauf, 2003. "Policy Evaluation and Empirical Growth Research," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 205, Central Bank of Chile.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:362 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Byung-Yeon Kim & Jukka Pirttilä, 2003. "The political economy of reforms: Empirical evidence from post- communist transition in the 1990s," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0304009, EconWPA.
- Gauri Kartini Shastry & David N. Weil, 2003. "How Much of Cross-Country Income Variation is Explained by Health?," Working Papers, Brown University, Department of Economics 2003-08, Brown University, Department of Economics.