Report NEP-DEV-2000-12-19This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:273 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Bellak, 2000. "The Investment Development Path of Austria," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp075, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:272 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leonard J. Mirman & Klaus Reiner Schenk-HoppÃ©, . "Financial Markets and Stochastic Growth," IEW - Working Papers 066, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jeremy Rudd, 2000. "Empirical evidence on human capital spillovers," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2000-46, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Miguel LeÃ³n-Ledesma, 2000. "R&D Spillovers and Export Performance: Evidence from the OECD Countries," Studies in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Kent 0014, Department of Economics, University of Kent.