Report NEP-DEV-2000-07-11This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:1900001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:nos:eereng:9804e is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul A. David, . "Path Dependence, its critics, and the quest for 'historical economics'," Working Papers 00011, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Muysken,Joan & Weel,Bas,ter, 1999. "Overeducation, Job Competition and Unemployment," Research Memoranda 030, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Wintjes,Rene & Cobbenhagen,Jan, 1999. "Flanders Language Valley; Industrial Districts and Localized Technological Change," Research Memoranda 031, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.