Report NEP-DEM-2014-02-21This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabrizio Mazzonna & Franco Peracchi, 2014. "Unhealthy retirement? Evidence of occupation heterogeneity," IdEP Economic Papers, USI UniversitÃ della Svizzera italiana 1401, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Karolina Goraus & Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2014. "Does social security reform reduce gains from increasing the retirement age?," Working Papers, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw 2014-03, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Rey Dang & Anne-Françoise Bender & Marie-José Scotto, 2014. "Women on French Corporate Board of Directors- How Do They Differ from their Male Counterparts?," Working Papers, Department of Research, Ipag Business School 2014-054, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Boll, Christina & Leppin, Julian Sebastian, 2014. "Overeducation among graduates: An overlooked facet of the gender pay gap? Evidence from East and West Germany," HWWI Research Papers, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI) 147, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Almås, Ingvild & Cappelen, Alexander W. & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2014. "Willingness to Compete: Family Matters," Discussion Paper Series in Economics, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics 3/2014, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Andrén, Daniela & Andrén, Thomas, 2014. "Women's and men's responses to in-work benefits: The influence of younger children," Working Papers, Ãrebro University, School of Business 2014:1, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Emla Fitzsimons & Bansi Malde & Alice Mesnard & Marcos Vera-Hernandez, 2014. "Nutrition, information, and household behaviour: experimental evidence from Malawi," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W14/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard B. Freeman & Wei Huang, 2014. "Collaborating With People Like Me: Ethnic co-authorship within the US," NBER Working Papers 19905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Blundell & Michael Graber & Magne Mogstad, 2014. "Labor income dynamics and the insurance from taxes, transfers and the family," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W14/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kuzey Yilmaz, 2014. "On the Importance of Fertility Behavior in School Finance Policy Design," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum 1403, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Neuberger, Doris & Räthke-Döppner, Solvig, 2014. "The role of demographics in small business loan pricing," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics 134, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Remi Jedwab & Edward Kerby & Alexander Moradi, 2014. "History, Path Dependence and Development: Evidence from Colonial Railroads, Settlers and Cities in Kenya," Working Papers, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy 2014-02, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Cheng, Terence Chai & Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Oswald, Andrew J., 2014. "Longitudinal Evidence for a Midlife Nadir in Human Well-being: Results from Four Data Sets," IZA Discussion Papers 7942, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pope, Devin G. & Price, Joseph & Wolfers, Justin, 2014. "Awareness Reduces Racial Bias," IZA Discussion Papers 7945, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).