Report NEP-DEM-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blake, Hélène & Garrouste, Clémentine, 2013. "Killing me softly: work and mortality among French seniors," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12127, Paris Dauphine University.
- Elenka Brenna & Cinzia Di Novi, 2013. "Is caring for elderly parents detrimental to women’s mental health? The influence of the European North-South gradient," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def4, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Francesca Carta, 2013. "Investing in the youngest: the optimal child care policy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 180, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bénédicte H. Apouey & Pierre-Yves Geoffard, 2013. "Child health and use of health care services in France: Evidence on the role of family income," PSE Working Papers halshs-00908932, HAL.
- François Héran, 2013. "Demography and its vocabulary over the centuries: a digital exploration," Population and Societies 505, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Paul Bingley & Lorenzo Cappellari, 2013. "Correlation of Brothers Earnings and Intergenerational Transmission," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def6, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- André Hajek, 2013. "Endogeneity in the Relation between Poverty, Wealth and Life Satisfaction," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 604, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ferreiray, Pedro Cavalcanti & Santos, Marcelo Rodrigues, 2012. "The Effect of Social Security, Health, Demography and Technology on Retirement," Insper Working Papers wpe_274, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Felfe, Christina & Lechner, Michael & Thiemann, Petra, 2013. "After-School Care and Parents' Labor Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 7768, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sara de la Rica & Lucía Gorjón García, 2013. "The impact of family-friendly policies on the labor market: Evidence from Spain and Austria," Working Papers 2013-15, FEDEA.
- Piracha, Matloob & Saraogi, Amrita, 2013. "Remittances and Migration Intentions of the Left-Behind," IZA Discussion Papers 7779, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Prell, Mark A. & Finifter, David H., 2013. "Participation in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and Unemployment Insurance How Tight Are the Strands of the Recessionary Safety Net?," Economic Research Report 160453, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.