Report NEP-DEM-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- D.P. Chaudhri & Raghbendra Jha, 2011. "India's Gender Bias in Child Population, Female Education and Growing Prosperity: 1951â€“2011 with Projections to 2026," ASARC Working Papers, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre 2011-14, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Gevrek, Z. Eylem & Gevrek, Deniz & Gupta, Sonam, 2011. "Culture, Intermarriage, and Differentials in Second-Generation Immigrant Women's Labor Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 6043, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alderman, Harold & Lokshin, Michael & Radyakin, Sergiy, 2011. "Tall claims : mortality selection and the height of children," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5846, The World Bank.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Blanca MartÃnez & Ramon Ruiz-Tamarit, 2011. "Growth vs level effect of population change on economic development: An inspection into human-capital-related mechanisms," Working Papers halshs-00632888, HAL.
- Karine Constant & Carine Nourry & Thomas Seegmuller, 2011. "Polluting Industrialization," Working Papers halshs-00633608, HAL.
- Giles, John & Wang, Dewen & Cai, Wei, 2011. "The labor supply and retirement behavior of China's older workers and elderly in comparative perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5853, The World Bank.
- Fatma El-Hamidi, 2011. "How Do Women Entrepreneurs Perform? Empirical Evidence from Egypt," Working Papers, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium 23, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Lalanne, Marie & Seabright, Paul, 2011. "The Old Boy Network: Gender Differences in the Impact of Social Networks on Remuneration in Top Executive Jobs," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8623, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frank T. Denton & Ross Finnie & Byron G. Spencer, 2011. "The Age Pattern of Retirement: A Comparison of Cohort Measures," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports, McMaster University 446, McMaster University.
- Sharmila Kurukulasuriya & Solrun Engilbertsdottir, 2011. "A Multidimensional Approach to Measuring Child Poverty," Working briefs, UNICEF, Division of Policy and Strategy 1101, UNICEF, Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Bargain, Olivier & Donni, Olivier & Kwenda, Prudence, 2011. "Intrahousehold Distribution and Child Poverty: Theory and Evidence from Côte d’Ivoire," IZA Discussion Papers 6029, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sir Richard Jolly, 2011. "UNICEF, Economists and Economic Policy:Bringing Children into Development Strategies," Working briefs, UNICEF, Division of Policy and Strategy 1102, UNICEF, Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Go Kotera & Nobuhiro Mizuno & Keisuke Okada & Sovannroeun Samreth, 2011. "Ethnic Diversity, Democracy, and Health: Theory and Evidence," KIER Working Papers 790, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Hou, Feng & Picot, Garnett, 2011. "Divergent Trends in Citizenship Rates Among Immigrants in Canada and the United States," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2011338e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.