Report NEP-DEM-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kati Schindler & Tilman BrÃ¼ck, 2011. "The Effects of Conflict on Fertility in Rwanda," HiCN Working Papers 102, Households in Conflict Network.
- Hazan, Moshe & Zoabi, Hosny, 2011. "Do Highly Educated Women Choose Smaller Families?," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8590, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mikko MyrskylÃ¤ & Hans-Peter Kohler & Francesco C. Billari, 2011. "High development and fertility: fertility at older reproductive ages and gender equality explain the positive link," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-017, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Raphaela Hyee, 2011. "Education in a Marriage Market Model without Commitment," Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance 683, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2013/98413 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Saglam, Ismail, 2011. "Divorce costs and marital dissolution in a one-to-one matching framework with nontransferable utilities," MPRA Paper 33841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lisa J. Dettling & Melissa Schettini Kearney, 2011. "House Prices and Birth Rates: The Impact of the Real Estate Market on the Decision to Have a Baby," NBER Working Papers 17485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sonia Oreffice, 2011. "Culture and household decision making: Native and foreign-born couples' balance of power and labor supply choices in the US," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2011-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1338 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Fort & N. Schneeweis & R. Winter-Ebmer, 2011. "More Schooling, More Children: Compulsory Schooling Reforms and Fertility in Europe," Working Papers wp787, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Philip Verwimp & Jan Van Bavel, 2011. "Schooling, Violent Conflict and Gender in Burundi," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 11-043, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.