Report NEP-DCM-2013-05-19This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012046 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012047 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sonia Akter & Jeff Bennett & Michael B. Ward, 2013. "Climate change scepticism and public support for mitigation: evidence from an Australian choice experiment," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series archive-47, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012040 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abeler, Johannes & Nosenzo, Daniele, 2013. "Self-Selection into Economics Experiments Is Driven by Monetary Rewards," IZA Discussion Papers 7374, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).