Report NEP-DCM-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Le-Yu Chen & Sokbae 'Simon' Lee & Myung Jae Sung, 2013. "Maximum score estimation of preference parameters for a binary choice model under uncertainty," CeMMAP working papers CWP14/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Daniel Toro-Gonzalez & Jia Yan & R. Karina Gallardo & Jill J. McCluskey, 2013. "Estimation of Unobserved Attributes Using a Control Function Approach, Modeling the Demand for Mint Flavored Gum," Working Papers 2013-06, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Bontemps, Christian, 2013. "Moment-Based Tests for Discrete Distributions," IDEI Working Papers 772, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- R. Karina Gallardo & Aaron Olanie & Rita Ordonez & Marcia Ostrom, 2013. "The Use of Wireless Capability at Farmers Markets: Results from a Choice Experiment Study," Working Papers 2013-07, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Tomasz Czekaj & Arne Henningsen, 2013. "Panel Data Specifications in Nonparametric Kernel Regression: An Application to Production Functions," IFRO Working Paper 2013/5, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Lampert, Paul & Menrad, Klaus & Schoeps, Johanna, 2012. "Consumer attitudes for new plant species using the example of Trachycarpus wagnerianus," Conference Papers 148048, University of Weihenstephan-Triesdorf, Straubing Centre of Science.
- Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Luca Salvatici, 2013. "Internationalization choices: an ordered probit analysis at industry-level," Development Working Papers 349, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 24 Apr 2013.