Report NEP-DCM-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Songxi, 2012. "Estimation in semiparametric models with missing data," MPRA Paper 46216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kragt, Marit Ellen & Llewellyn, Rick S., 2013. "Using choice experiments to improve the design of weed decision support tools," Working Papers 147031, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Masuhara, Hiroaki, 2013. "Semiparametric duration analysis with an endogenous binary variable: An application to hospital stays," CIS Discussion paper series 597, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Marc Sangnier, 2013. "Allocation of Ordered Exclusive Choices," AMSE Working Papers 1327, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Apr 2013.
- Ralph Bayer & Subir Bose & Matthew Polisson & Ludovic Renou, 2013. "Ambiguity revealed," IFS Working Papers W13/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Atwood, Joseph A. & Bittinger, Alison & Smith, Vincent H., 2013. "Developing Consistent Marginal Effect Estimates in a Simultaneous Equation Model with Limited Dependent Variables," Staff Papers 146790, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Andersson, Ola & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Wengström, Erik & Holm, Håkan J., 2013. "Risk Aversion Relates to Cognitive Ability: Fact or Fiction?," Working Papers 2013:9, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 21 Oct 2013.