Report NEP-DCM-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Songxi, 2012. "Estimation in semiparametric models with missing data," MPRA Paper 46216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kragt, Marit Ellen & Llewellyn, Rick S., 2013. "Using choice experiments to improve the design of weed decision support tools," Working Papers, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics 147031, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Masuhara, Hiroaki, 2013. "Semiparametric duration analysis with an endogenous binary variable: An application to hospital stays," CIS Discussion paper series, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 597, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Marc Sangnier, 2013. "Allocation of Ordered Exclusive Choices," AMSE Working Papers 1327, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Apr 2013.
- Ralph Bayer & Subir Bose & Matthew Polisson & Ludovic Renou, 2013. "Ambiguity revealed," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W13/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Atwood, Joseph A. & Bittinger, Alison & Smith, Vincent H., 2013. "Developing Consistent Marginal Effect Estimates in a Simultaneous Equation Model with Limited Dependent Variables," Staff Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics 146790, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Andersson, Ola & Tyran, Jean-Robert & WengstrÃ¶m, Erik & Holm, HÃ¥kan J., 2013. "Risk Aversion Relates to Cognitive Ability: Fact or Fiction?," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2013:9, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 21 Oct 2013.