Report NEP-DCM-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Levente Tímár, 2011. "Rural Land Use and Land Tenure in New Zealand," Working Papers 11_13, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Leonhard K. Lades, 2011. "Towards an Incentive Salience Model of Intertemporal Choice," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-18, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:4256 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Tanaka, Kiyoyasu & Ueki, Yasushi, 2011. "Transport modal choice by multinational firms : firm-level evidence from Southeast Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 318, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Amanda Stathopoulos & Stephane Hess, 2011. "Referencing, Gains-Losses Asymmetry And Non-Linear Sensitivities In Commuter Decisions: One Size Does Not Fit All!," Working Papers 0511, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2011.
- Marcucci E. & Stathopoulos A. & Gatta V. & Valeri E., 2011. "Design Of A Stated Ranking Experiment To Study Interactive Freight Behaviour: An Application To Rome'S Ltz," Working Papers 0411, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2011.