Report NEP-DCM-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Bhattacharjee, Subhra & Kling, Catherine L., 2011. "Capturing Preferences Under Incomplete Scenarios Using Elicited Choice Probabilities," Staff General Research Papers, Iowa State University, Department of Economics 32626, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kasahara, Hiroyuki & Shimotsu, Katsumi, 2011. "Sequential Estimation of Dynamic Programming Models with Unobserved Heterogeneity," Discussion Papers, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University 2011-03, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dale Whittington & Vic Adamowicz, 2010. "The Use of Hypothetical Baselines in Stated Preference Surveys," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA) sp201009s1, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Sep 2010.
- Concepción Román & Juan Carlos Martín & Raquel Espino & Ana Isabel Arencibia, 2011. "Efficient Versus Non-Efficient Stated Choice Designs. A Comparison In A Mode Choice Context," Working Papers, CREI UniversitÃ degli Studi Roma Tre 0211, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2011.
- Pula, Gabor & Santabárbara, Daniel, 2011. "Is China climbing up the quality ladder? Estimating cross country differences in product quality using Eurostat's COMEXT trade database," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1310, European Central Bank.