Report NEP-DCM-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorenzo Masiero & John M. Rose, 2011. "The role of the reference alternative in the specification of asymmetric discrete choice models," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 1104, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Lorenzo Masiero & Rico Maggi, 2011. "Accounting for WTP/WTA discrepancy in discrete choice models: Discussion of policy implications based on two freight transport stated choice experiments," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 1103, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Lorenzo Masiero & Juan L. Nicolau, 2011. "Price sensitivity to tourism activities: looking for determinant factors," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 1101, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Yin-Yen Tseng & Jasper Knockaert & Erik T. Verhoef, 2010. "Stick to the Plan? A Revealed-Preference Study of Behavioural Impacts of Traffic Information," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-068/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Vincent van den Berg & Eric Kroes & Erik T. Verhoef, 2010. "Biases in Willingness-To-Pay Measures from Multinomial Logit Estimates due to Unobserved Heterogeneity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-014/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nicholas & Torres, Cati, 2011. "Incorrectly accounting for taste heterogeneity in choice experiments: Does it really matter for welfare measurement?," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2011-02, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Jef Boeckx, 2011. "Estimating monetary policy reaction functions : A discrete choice approach," Working Paper Research 210, National Bank of Belgium.
- Pasquale Schiraldi, 2010. "Automobile Replacement: A DynamicStructural Approach," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 49, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Oliver Linton & Sorawoot Srisuma, 2010. "Semiparametric Estimation of Markov Decision Processeswith Continuous State Space," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2010/550, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Andrew Chesher & Adam Rosen & Konrad Smolinski, 2011. "An instrumental variable model of multiple discrete choice," CeMMAP working papers CWP06/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.