Report NEP-DCM-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kevin J. Denny, 2009. "Very simple marginal effects in some discrete choice models," Working Papers 200909, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Maurus Rischatsch, 2009. "Simulating WTP Values from Random-Coefficient Models," Working Papers 0912, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute.
- Ilja Neustadt & Peter Zweifel, 2009. "Economic Well-Being, Social Mobility, and Preferences for Income Redistribution: Evidence from a Discrete Choice Experiment," Working Papers 0909, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute, revised Jan 2010.
- Peter Zweifel & Maurus Rischatsch & Angelika Braendle, 2009. "GPs' preferences: What price fee-for-service?," Working Papers 0910, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute.
- Patrick Bajari & Jeremy T. Fox & Kyoo il Kim & Stephen P. Ryan, 2009. "A Simple Nonparametric Estimator for the Distribution of Random Coefficients," NBER Working Papers 15210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.