Report NEP-DCM-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nicholas & Louviere, Jordan, 2008. "Modelling preference heterogeneity in stated choice data: an analysis for public goods generated by agriculture," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-28, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Vivek Dehejia & Jiankang Zhang, 2008. "Can Median-Maximizing Behavior Be Rational?," Carleton Economic Papers 08-09, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2008. "Sequential Estimation of Structural Models with a Fixed Point Constraint," Working Papers 1192, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Shuang Liu & David I Stern, 2008. "A Meta-Analysis of Contingent Valuation Studies in Coastal and Near-Shore Marine Ecosystems," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-15, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Simona Rasciute & Eric J Pentecost, 2008. "A Meta-Analysis of the Robustness of Market Size and Labour Cost Determinants of FDI," Discussion Paper Series 2008_15, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Dec 2008.