Report NEP-DCM-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Qian Chen & David E. Giles, 2008. "Finite-Sample Moments of the MLE for the Binary Logit Model," Econometrics Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Victoria 0801, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Yohei Kobayashi & Norifumi Yukutake, 2008. "Tokyoken ni okeru 1990 nendai iko no sumikae kodo -"Jutaku juyo jittai chosa" wo mochiita Mixed Logit bunseki- [in Japanese]," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University d07-248, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pavlo R. Blavatskyy, 2008. "Probabilistic Choice and Stochastic Dominance," IEW - Working Papers, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich 364, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Adrian Bruhin, 2008. "Stochastic Expected Utility and Prospect Theory in a Horse Race: A Finite Mixture Approach," SOI - Working Papers, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich 0803, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Dekker, Ronald, 2008. "Part-time work as a transitional phase? The role of preferences and institutions in Germany, Great Britain and The Netherlands," MPRA Paper 8029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- massiani, jerome, 2008. "Explaining, modelling and measuring the heterogeneity in shipper's value of time," MPRA Paper 8211, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Mar 2008.