Report NEP-DCM-2008-04-04This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00266554 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2008. "Social Decision Theory: Choosing within and between Groups," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 71, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Michael Cameron & John Gibson & Kent Helmers & Steven Lim & John Tressler & Kien Vaddanak, 2008. "The Value of Statistical Life and Cost-Benefit Evaluations of Landmine Clearance in Cambodia," Working Papers in Economics 08/04, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Junyi SHEN & Yusuke SAKATA & Yoshizo HASHIMOTO, 2008. "A Cost Benefit Analysis for the Extension Plan of Osaka Monorail Loop-line (in Japanese)," OSIPP Discussion Paper 08J004, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Luis Diaz-Serrano & Alexandrina P. Stoyanova, 2008. "The Causal Relationship between Individual’s Choice Behavior and Self-Reported Satisfaction: the Case of Residential Mobility in the EU," Working Papers XREAP2008-02, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2008.