Report NEP-DCM-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florian Heiss & Daniel McFadden & Joachim Winter, 2008. "Mind the Gap! Consumer Perceptions and Choices," MEA discussion paper series, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy 08156, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Maarten van Rooij & Federica Teppa, 2008. "Choice or No Choice: What explains the Attractiveness of Default Options?," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 165, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00202326_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean Boivin & Marc Giannoni, 2008. "Global Forces and Monetary Policy Effectiveness," NBER Working Papers 13736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simona Rasciute & Eric J. Pentecost, 2007. "The Location of Foreign Direct Investment in the Central and Eastern European Countries: A Nested Logit and Multilevel Data Approach," Discussion Paper Series 2007_29, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Dec 2007.
- Rinaldo Brau & Antonello E. Scorcu & Laura Vici, 2007. "Assessing visitor satisfaction with tourism rejuvenation policies: the case of Rimini, Italy," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 51-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.