Report NEP-DCM-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Esmeralda A. Ramalho & Joaquim J.S. Ramalho, 2007. "Is neglected heterogeneity really an issue in nonlinear models? A simulation exercise for binary and fractional data," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2007_08, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Neuman, Einat & Neuman, Shoshana, 2007. "Reference-Dependent Preferences and Loss Aversion: A Discrete Choice Experiment In the Health-Care Sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 6616, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Neuman, Einat & Neuman, Shoshana, 2007. "Agency in Health-Care: Are Medical Care-Givers Perfect Agents?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6612, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer & Rainer Winkelmann, 2007. "The Happiness Gains from Sorting and Matching in the Labor Market," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 45, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:cen:wpaper:07-32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giaccaria Sergio & Frontuto Vito, 2007. "GIS and Geographically Weighted Regression in stated preferences analysis of the externalities produced by linear infrastructures," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200710, University of Turin.
- Huang, Ching-I, 2007. "Estimating Demand for Cellular Phone Service under Nonlinear Pricing," MPRA Paper 6459, University Library of Munich, Germany.