Report NEP-DCM-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Esmeralda A. Ramalho & Joaquim J.S. Ramalho, 2007. "Is neglected heterogeneity really an issue in nonlinear models? A simulation exercise for binary and fractional data," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2007_08, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Neuman, Einat & Neuman, Shoshana, 2007. "Reference-Dependent Preferences and Loss Aversion: A Discrete Choice Experiment In the Health-Care Sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 6616, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Neuman, Einat & Neuman, Shoshana, 2007. "Agency in Health-Care: Are Medical Care-Givers Perfect Agents?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6612, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer & Rainer Winkelmann, 2007. "The Happiness Gains from Sorting and Matching in the Labor Market," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 45, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:cen:wpaper:07-32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giaccaria Sergio & Frontuto Vito, 2007. "GIS and Geographically Weighted Regression in stated preferences analysis of the externalities produced by linear infrastructures," Department of Economics Working Papers 200710, University of Turin.
- Huang, Ching-I, 2007. "Estimating Demand for Cellular Phone Service under Nonlinear Pricing," MPRA Paper 6459, University Library of Munich, Germany.