Report NEP-DCM-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Danny Campbell & W. George Hutchinson & Riccardo Scarpa, 2007. "Incorporating Discontinuous Preferences into the Analysis of Discrete Choice Experiments," Working Papers in Economics 07/18, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Ricardo Scarpa & Mara Thiene & Francesco Marangon, 2007. "The Value of Collective Reputation for Environmentally Friendly Production Methods: The Case of Val di Gresta," Working Papers in Economics 07/11, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Andrew M. Jones & Stefanie Schurer, 2007. "How does heterogeneity shape the socioeconomic gradient in health satisfaction?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/05, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel A. Ballester, 2007. "On the complexity of rationalizing behavior," Economics Working Papers 1048, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:col:000163:004065 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anirban Basu & James J. Heckman & Salvador Navarro-Lozano & Sergio Urzua, 2007. "Use of instrumental variables in the presence of heterogeneity and self-selection: An application in breast cancer patients," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/07, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:col:000163:004069 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2007. "Vertical Product Differentiation, Minimum Quality Standards and International Trade," Economics Series Working Papers 352, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ramb, Fred, 2007. "Corporate marginal tax rate, tax loss carryforwards and investment functions: empirical analysis using a large German panel data set," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,21, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Ian Babetskii & Nauro F. Campos, 2007. "Does Reform Work? An Econometric Examination of the Reform-Growth Puzzle," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp322, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.