Report NEP-DCM-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Márcio I. Nakane & Leonardo S. Alencar & Fabio Kanczuk, 2006. "Demand for Bank Services and Market Power in Brazilian Banking," Working Papers Series 107, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Werner Kunz, 2007. "Visualization of Competitive Market Structure by Means of Choice Data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-032, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Américo M. S. Carvalho Mendes, 2007. "Participation of non-industrial private forest owners in National Forest Programmes: a discrete choice model for Northern Portugal," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 09, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Mayer, Thierry & Méjean, Isabelle & Nefussi, Benjamin, 2007. "The Location of Domestic and Foreign Production Affiliates by French Multinational Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 6308, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David I. Matthews & Riccardo Scarpa & W. George Hutchinson, 2007. "Testing the stability of the Benefit Transfer Function for Discrete Choice Contingent Valuation Data," Working Papers in Economics 07/08, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- John C. Whitehead & Peter A. Groothuis & Rob Southwick, 2007. "Linking Recreation Demand and Willingness to Pay with the Inclusive Value: Valuation of Saginaw Bay Coastal Marsh," Working Papers 07-09, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.