Report NEP-DCM-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William Greene, 2007. "Discrete Choice Modeling," Working Papers 07-7, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2007. "Modelling the Joint Access Mode and Railway Station Choice," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-012/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- John D Hey & Andrea Morone & Ulrich Schmidt, 2007. "Noise and Bias in Eliciting Preferences," Discussion Papers 07/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Koetter, Michael & Kick, Thomas, 2007. "Slippery slopes of stress: ordered failure events in German banking," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,03, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Chris Elbers & Jan Willem Gunning & Lei Pan, 2007. "Insurance and Rural Welfare: What can Panel Data tell us?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-011/2, Tinbergen Institute.