Report NEP-DCM-2007-01-14This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rodrigo Alegria, 2006. "Countries, Regions and Multinational Firms: Location Determinants in the European Union," ERSA conference papers ersa06p143, European Regional Science Association.
- Alessandra Faggian & Stephen Sheppard & Philip Mccann, 2006. "An Analysis of Gender Differences in UK Graduate Migration Behaviour," ERSA conference papers ersa06p16, European Regional Science Association.
- Riikka Penttinen, 2006. "Where Art Thou? Regional Distribution of Culture Workers in Finland," ERSA conference papers ersa06p175, European Regional Science Association.
- Anna Alberini & Aline Chiabai, 2006. "Using Expert Judgment to Assess Adaptive Capacity to Climate Change: Evidence From a Conjoint Choice Survey," ERSA conference papers ersa06p292, European Regional Science Association.
- Patrizia Riganti, 2006. "TouristsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Satisfaction Vs. ResidentsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Quality of Life in Medium Sized European Cities: A Conjoint Analysis Approach for Cultural TourismÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Impact Assessment," ERSA conference papers ersa06p678, European Regional Science Association.
- Toshiaki Takita, 2006. "Economic Analysis of On-Line Music: Choice Between On-Line and Traditional Music Shops," ERSA conference papers ersa06p925, European Regional Science Association.
- Sabrina Buyneel & Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock, 2006. "Modeling collective rationality: a nonparametric test on experimental data," Public Economics Working Paper Series, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n, Working Group Public Economics ces0616, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n, Working Group Public Economics.
- Lutz Schneider, 2007. "Alterung und technologisches Innovationspotential : Eine Linked-Employer-Employee-Analyse," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 2, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Francisco J. MÃ¡s & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2006. "A New Marketing Segmentation Approach Based On Marginal Individual Utilities: Applying Crm Is Not A Chimera Anymore," Working Papers. Serie EC, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2006-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Maria I. Marshall, 2006. "Who Chooses To Own A Manufactured Home ?," Working Papers 06-12, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Ielpo, Florian & Guégan, Dominique, 2006. "An econometric specification of monetary policy dark art," MPRA Paper 1004, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Oct 2006.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1218 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- GarcÃa-Bermejo, Juan Carlos, 2006. "â€œAggregating judgments by the majority methodâ€," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2006/10, Universidad AutÃ³noma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).