Report NEP-DCM-2005-10-08This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Junyi Shen, 2005. "A Review of Stated Choice Method," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-27, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Antoni Bosch-Domènech & Joaquim Silvestre, 2005. "The gain-loss asymmetry and single-self preferences," Economics Working Papers 885, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Hilke Plassmann & Peter Kenning & Michael Deppe & Harald Kugel & Wolfram Schwindt, 2005. "Neural correlates of the affect heuristic during brand choice," Experimental 0509004, EconWPA.
- Rajagopal, 2005. "Influence of Brand Name in Variety Seeking Behavior of Consumers: An Empirical Analysis," Microeconomics 0510002, EconWPA.
- Davide Tondani, 2005. "I ranking internazionali come rimedio alle asimmetrie informative negli sport individuali: il caso del ciclismo professionistico," Microeconomics 0510003, EconWPA.