Report NEP-DCM-2004-05-02This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2003. "Bounded Rationality and Socially Optimal Limits on Choice in a Self-Selection Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 868, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rama Prasad Kanungo, 2004. "Genetic Algorithms: Genesis of Stock Evaluation," Experimental, EconWPA 0404007, EconWPA.
- Federico Echenique, 2004. "Counting Combinatorial Choice Rules," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 0404004, EconWPA.
- Reinhard Selten & M. Schreckenberg & Thomas Pitz & T. Chmura & S. Kube, 2003. "Experiments and Simulations on Day-to-Day Route Choice-Behaviour," CESifo Working Paper Series 900, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2003. "Note on Income Taxation and Occupational Choice," CESifo Working Paper Series 880, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eklöf, M. & Weeks, M., 2004. "‘Estimation of Discrete Choice Models Using DCM for Ox’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0427, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.