Report NEP-DCM-2001-06-22This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaassen, F.J.G.M. & Magnus, J.R., 2001. "Forecasting the Winner of a Tennis Match," Discussion Paper 2001-38, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kapteyn, A. & Teppa, F., 2001. "Hypothetical Intertemporal Consumption Choices," Discussion Paper 2001-31, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bernd Hayo, 2001. "On Democratization and Economic Conditions in Eastern Europe," Development and Comp Systems 0106001, EconWPA.
- Mark Lunt, 2001. "Predicting ordinal outcomes: options and assumptions," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2001 14, Stata Users Group.
- Cronqvist, Henrik & Nilsson, Mattias, 2001. "The choice between rights offerings and private equity placements," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0452, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 21 Jan 2002.