Report NEP-CWA-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcus Noland & Donghyun Park & Gemma B. Estrada, 2012. "Developing the Services Sector as Engine of Growth for Asia: An Overview," Working Paper Series WP12-18, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Cizakca, Murat, 2012. "Why West Asia declined," MPRA Paper 41877, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey J. Schott & Minsoo Lee & Julia Muir, 2012. "Prospects for Services Trade Negotiations," Working Paper Series WP12-17, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Vasily Astrov & Peter Havlik & Olga Pindyuk, 2012. "Trade Integration in the CIS: Alternate Options, Economic Effects and Policy Implications for Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia and Ukraine," wiiw Research Reports 381, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Maravalle, Alessandro, 2012. "Can the change in the composition of the US GDP explain the Great Moderation? A test via oil price shocks," DFAEII Working Papers 2012-13, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Christopher Garroway & Juan Ramón de Laiglesia, 2012. "On the Relevance of Relative Poverty for Developing Countries," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 314, OECD Publishing.
- Jirada Prasartpornsirichoke & Yoshi Takahashi & Peera Charoenporn, 2012. "The Ranking of Inequality in Human Capital: Evidence from Asian Countries," IDEC DP2 Series 2-14, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Rita van Deuren, 2012. "The challenges of higher education institutions in developing countries: Why capacity development matters," Working Papers 2012/16, Maastricht School of Management.
- Oecd, 2012. "How Well Are Countries Educating Young People to the Level Needed for a Job and a Living Wage?," Education Indicators in Focus 7, OECD Publishing.
- Guanghua Wan, 2012. "Towards Greater Equality in China: The Economic Growth Dividend," Working Papers 2012/33, Maastricht School of Management.
- Patricia Justino, 2012. "Shared Societies and Armed Conflict: Costs, Inequality and the Benefits of Peace," Working Papers 2012/35, Maastricht School of Management.
- Berk, Istemi & Aydogan, Berna, 2012. "Crude Oil Price Shocks and Stock Returns: Evidence from Turkish Stock Market under Global Liquidity Conditions," EWI Working Papers 2012-15, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Yanrui Wu, 2012. "Electricity Market Integration Global Trends and Implications for the EAS Region," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.