Report NEP-CWA-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oguz Ozbek, 2011. "The Historical Roots of Entrepreneurship in South-Central Anatolia in Turkey," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1436, European Regional Science Association.
- Giuseppe Tattara, 2012. "Flexible Strategy for Small and Medium-sized Multinationals in Asia," Working Papers 2012_06, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari", revised 2012.
- Andreas HË†gberg, 2011. "Family Ownership and Regional Economic Development in Asia and Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa10p940, European Regional Science Association.
- Harrison, Mark, 2012. "Communism and Economic Modernization," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 91, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Olga Aleshina, 2011. "Outlook for the economic development of Northern regions of Asian Russia," ERSA conference papers ersa10p410, European Regional Science Association.
- Antonio Rodrigues & Rita Santos, 2011. "Growth Dynamics and Social Inequality in European Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1100, European Regional Science Association.
- Evgeniya Kolomak, 2011. "Infrastructure Capital in Russia: Effects On Economic Growth," ERSA conference papers ersa10p471, European Regional Science Association.
- John Eyers, 2012. "Aid to Fragile and Conflict-Affected Countries: A Review of the Literature and AustraliaÕs Approach," Development Policy Centre Discussion Papers 1221, Development Policy Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Michel Dimou, 2011. "War and cities: how do conflicts affect urban growth dynamics?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p260, European Regional Science Association.
- Aliye Ahu Gulumser & Tuzin Baycan-Levent & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "Creative capacity for sustainable development: A comparative analysis of European and Turkish rural regions," ERSA conference papers ersa10p451, European Regional Science Association.
- Shams, Khadija, 2012. "What does a well-being perspective add to our understanding of poverty?," MPRA Paper 40132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jinghua Sha & Nan Xiang & Lin Guo & Runbo Gu, 2011. "Research on Water Resource Problems of Capital Economic Circle Based on Circular Economy," ERSA conference papers ersa10p400, European Regional Science Association.
- Malina, Robert & Albers, Sascha & Kroll, Nathalie, 2011. "Airport incentive programs: A European perspective," Working Paper Series 107, University of Cologne, Department of Business Policy and Logistics.
- Vernikov, Andrei, 2012.
"«Национальные Чемпионы» В Структуре Российского Рынка Банковских Услуг
[National champions and the competitive structure of the Russia," MPRA Paper 40236, University Library of Munich, Germany.